CONTEMPORARY RESTAURANT AND COCKTAIL BAR
- Prime Leicestershire village location set in the large highly sought area of Old Burbage close to Hinckley and with easy access to M69.
- Cocktail Lounge area (circa 20+) with high poseur tables, designer lighting, solid oak floor and custom made soft furnishings.
- Main Restaurant (34 covers) with cocktail bar, stylish furnishings and designer lighting
- Snug (circa 22+) with contemporary booth style seating, custom made soft furnishings and designer decorative lighting.
- Conservatory (30 covers) with underfloor heating, a glass roof canopy, concertina doors and both dining and conference facilities.
- Al Fresco Patio (30+ covers) with twinkling fairy lights, soft seating and retractable awnings.
- 4 Bedroom owners' accommodation.
- Michelin guide recognition - 2 years running.
- Advised turnover circa £720,000 (incl. VAT) to year ending January 2016. Achieved trading on a 5 day week only with a trade split of 60% Food : 40% Wet sales.
A RARE OPPORTUNITY TO ACQUIRE A THRIVING, PROFITABLE, AWARD WINNING SUPERIOR BUSINESS IN A DESIRABLE SOUGHT AFTER VILLAGE LOCATION
ASKING PRICE £130,000 LEASEHOLD TO INCLUDE FIXTURES & FITTINGS, GOODWILL, EXCLUDING S.A.V.
£Unspecified - Tenancy
THE HARE and HOUNDS, HARLTON, CAMBRIDGE, CAMBRIDGESHIRE Tenants required for free house community pub in...