PERFECTLY POSITIONED RIVERSIDE 'FREE OF TIE' LEASEHOLD INN
- Fantastically located on the banks of the River Wye within the city of Hereford.
- Fully Refurbished Lounge Bar (circa 30) with wood floors, beams, bar servery and doors to the riverside patio.
- Snug Area (circa 12) with carpets and river views.
- Lovely and Spacious 3 Bed Living Accommodation.
- Riverside Terrace Area for 25 customers.
- Catering Kitchen and Private Parking.
- Advised turnover circa £150,000 (incl. VAT) for year ending 11/16 with a trade split of 90% wet and 10% food, potential for café/coffee shop in the daytime.
- 14 years remaining on a 'free of tie' renewable lease with a rent of £25,000.
FULLY REFURBISHED RIVERSIDE VENUE, IDEAL STARTER PUB
ASKING PRICE £25,000 LEASEHOLD TO INCLUDE FIXTURES & FITTINGS, GOODWILL, EXCLUDING S.A.V.
£Unspecified - Tenancy
THE HARE and HOUNDS, HARLTON, CAMBRIDGE, CAMBRIDGESHIRE Tenants required for free house community pub in...