POPULAR, PROFITABLE AND THRIVING 'FREE OF TIE' INN
- Located only 10 minutes-walk away from Birmingham City Centre sitting directly on the main A34 bus route and equidistant between Birmingham City and Aston Villa football grounds.
- Bar (circa 36+ plus standing) with solid oak floor and highly attractive characterful décor.
- Lounge (circa 50+ plus standing) also able to be used for private parties and functions.
- Spacious enclosed split level Al Fresco garden area (circa 50+ plus standing) with wooden and rattan furniture and a covered decked smoking solution.
- Partially equipped Commercial Kitchen (under used).
- No Owner's Accommodation / 1 room bed-sit on site.
- Advised turnover circa £216,000 (incl. VAT) to 31st October 2016.
- Trade 100% Wet sales (Opportunity to introduce a traditional basic food offer).
- Totally 'Free of tie' privately owned renewable lease.
- Genuine reason for sale - Ill health.
AN EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITY TO ACQUIRE A THRIVING POPULAR INN IN A DENSELY POPULATED CITY CENTRE LOCATION.
ASKING PRICE £35,000 LEASEHOLD TO INCLUDE FIXTURES & FITTINGS, GOODWILL, EXCLUDING S.A.V.
£Unspecified - Tenancy
THE HARE and HOUNDS, HARLTON, CAMBRIDGE, CAMBRIDGESHIRE Tenants required for free house community pub in...