EXCELLENTLY PRESENTED 'FREE OF TIE' LEASEHOLD INN
- Prominently positioned on the main road through the market town of Newent, Gloucestershire.
- Lounge Bar/Games Area (circa 50) with carpets, open fireplace, beams and bar servery area.
- Lovely Restaurant (circa 40) with log burner, beams and carpeted flooring.
- Skittle Alley/Function Room (circa 50).
- 4 Bedroom Living Accommodation.
- Wooden Decked Terrace Area (circa 40)
- 8 Skittles Teams along with a Darts and Crib Team.
- Car Park and Commercial Catering Kitchen.
- Advised turnover for year ending 03/17 is circa £264,000 with a trade split of 50% wet and 50% food.
- 5 yrs remaining of a 'free of tie' lease with a rent of £20k.
THRIVING 'FREE OF TIE' LEASE OPPORTUNITY IN GLOUCESTERSHIRE
ASKING PRICE £35,000 LEASEHOLD TO INCLUDE FIXTURES & FITTINGS, GOODWILL, EXCLUDING S.A.V.
£Unspecified - Tenancy
THE HARE and HOUNDS, HARLTON, CAMBRIDGE, CAMBRIDGESHIRE Tenants required for free house community pub in...