HIGHLY IMPRESSIVE 16th CENTURY TRADITIONAL ENGLISH COUNTRY
- Imposing 16th Century Inn located in the prime Essex village of Blackmore End.
- Traditional and inviting Public Bar (circa 40), cosy Lounge Area (circa 15) and a versatile and multi-functional and relaxing Restaurant (circa 60 covers).
- Refurbished and modernised throughout with no expense spared yet retaining a wealth of charm and character with log burner fires, beamed ceilings, flagstone and solid oak floors.
- Impressive 3 Bedroomed Family Accommodation.
- Fully equipped Commercial Catering Kitchen.
- Lawned Beer Garden and Patron's Car Park for circa 35+ cars.
- Advised current turnover circa £425,000 (incl. VAT).
- Trade split circa 50% wet and 50% food. Undoubted potential for catering/events orientated operators.
- Potential for 2 Bed and Breakfast/Letting Bedrooms - STPP.
AN INCREDIBLY RARE OPPORTUNITY TO ACQUIRE A WELL ESTABLISHED AND SUCCESSFUL BUSINESS AND FAMILY HOME OFFERING TREMENDOUS POTENTIAL
ASKING PRICE £695,000 FREEHOLD TO INCLUDE FIXTURES & FITTINGS, GOODWILL, EXCLUDING S.A.V.
£Unspecified - Tenancy
THE HARE and HOUNDS, HARLTON, CAMBRIDGE, CAMBRIDGESHIRE Tenants required for free house community pub in...